Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bargain Hunt

Yesterday was coupon compiling day. This means I have to go through all our mails and newspapers for 2 weeks to get coupons. LOL. Yes, this is what recession did to me. In our attempt to save a couple of bucks, we would use coupons. And there is such thing as coupon shopping day for me and my husband. This means we can only buy items that we have a coupon for. Hahaha. We'll that's just one day in a month and is also outside of our regular grocery shopping day. Come to think of it, I should have started doing this even when I was single. I was just lazy to do it back then... I am still lazy to do it now *that's why I only do it every 2 weeks* but having my husband reminding me every now and then to clean up the mail and newspaper that started to pile up on our dining table, I guess that's enough motivation to do it.

Talk about sale, there's an ongoing grand opening sale at Party City in Glendale, AZ. It's the store by 80th ave and Bell rd. I got buy 1 get 1 7x7 solid colored table napkins for our wedding. I know it's still more than a year before our wedding but this sale won't last long! I just thought I can start my wedding D-I-Ys soon.

No comments: