Saturday, October 09, 2010

Reception Venue #3

My third choice of reception venue is really just a back-up if both my first two choices fail. The Pergola is a new events venue in Manila. If I am not mistaken, they just opened sometime last year. Since it is pretty new, I cannot find a lot of wedding event photos here. What I like about this place is that it is indoor so it is airconditioned plus it is fairly new so the facilities are still new. The venue has accredited caterers but as far as the information we got last month, they don't charge corkage fees. I guess it's because they are new in the business and would love to attract new customers. This venue is located by Roxas boulevard close to Mall of Asia which is fairly close to our preferred church.

If everything else fails, this is my backup plan.

No comments: